What Is Collaborative Divorce?
Collaborative Divorce is an out-of-court option to resolve all aspects of a divorce –Parenting, Legal, and Financial. Working with a team of professionals, couples and families keep control of the outcome by creating solutions tailored to their family, personal, and financial goals and circumstances.
A Better Way
- Private and confidential
- Preserves family relationships
- Less/no time in court
- You decide the outcome
- Informed decisions – Financial, Family, and Legal
- Agreements you can rely upon
Paula J. Swensen
Paula Swensen is a member of the Family Law Section of the Orange County Bar and member of the State Bar of California. She has also served as an arbitrator on the Orange County Bar Association Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee, and in that capacity has adjudicated numerous proceedings as the sole arbitrator. Assisting divorcing parties with their transition to the next chapter of their lives with dignity and respect has been the hallmark of Ms. Swensen’s law practice.
WE CAN HELP! You can locate a Professional by clicking the button below
or call (949) 266-0660
Is Collaborative Divorce
Right for Me?
See if it’s the right alternative for you and your family
Blogs from CDSOC
- Change The Way You Look At Navigating Divorce and Transforming Your Life in Post-DivorceWhile it’s true that navigating the road of divorce can be bumpy and unpleasant, I firmly believe you have within you the power to ease some of the strain. I was divorced after 24-years of marriage and I know from personal experience that going through divorce can be mentally, emotionally, and physically taxing. I’m in the financial … Read more
- August is “National Make-a-Will” Month. Are You Ready?Creating a legal life legacy plan can be daunting. Excuses like “I don’t really have anything”, “I’m young and healthy”, or “I’ve just never gotten around to it” can lead to heartbreak, stress, and costly court proceedings for our loved ones, should the unexpected happen. This is even more challenging if you are legally separated … Read more
- Navigating Fear and DivorceIntroduction: Divorce is without doubt one of the most challenging experiences a person can get through. It involves emotional upheaval, uncertainty about the future, and the end of a once-cherished romantic partnership. Fear can become a constant companion during this journey, casting a shadow over decision-making and exacerbating existing conflicts. As a family law attorney … Read more