Phone: (714) 695-0966
Practice: Therese M. Fey, a Professional Corporation
5130 E. La Palma Avenue Suite 210
Anaheim Hills, California 92807
Areas of Practice:
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County (CDSOC), member, past president, director, current Secretary
- Past president, and member of Board of Education – Salem Lutheran School, Orange, CA
- Chapman University Law School, presenter on mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Member, International Association of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Published in the Orange County Lawyer
- Taught numerous seminars and presentations on family law topics to legal groups and the public
Therese M. Fey is a mediator and Collaborative Divorce attorney with more than 32 years of experience in family law litigation and peacemaking. She is past President of Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County, a nonprofit corporation; a member of the Orange County Bar Association; State Bar of California; International Association of Collaborative Professionals; and graduate of the Pepperdine University Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution. She is past President of the Board of Education of a private elementary school in Orange County.
Ms. Fey is passionate about assisting clients in resolving their family law issues respectfully and expeditiously. Her years of practice as a family law litigator taught her that couples want and need a divorce or separation process that affords them all necessary legal protections and services, while helping couples proactively as they strive to maintain emotional, financial and relational dignity. Ms. Fey’s litigation experience provides an excellent backdrop for her proven efforts toward wise and peaceful settlement. She is dedicated to helping divorcing parents move into healthy co-parenting relationships so that the needs of their children remain paramount even after separation.
One of the most important decisions for divorcing couples is the process they choose. Ms. Fey strives to educate clients about neutral mediation, Collaborative Divorce and litigation before they select a path for their uncoupling. Once a process is selected, wholehearted efforts are made to help the clients define and achieve their goals thoroughly yet cost-effectively.
- Undergraduate degree in Journalism
- Western State University, Fullerton, Juris Doctorate
- Graduate of Pepperdine University, Strauss Institute of Dispute Resolution
- Multiple trainings in Collaborative family law practice mediation and litigation
- Participated in the IACP Conference in San Francisco, CA in 2010; annual Statewide Conference of Collaborative Practice California in 2016, 2015, 2011, 2009 and 2007.
- Collaborative Divorce Interdisciplinary Team Training in 2017.
Licenses & Memberships:
- State Bar of California