Profession: Financial Professional
Phone: (818) 486-5053
424 N. Lake Ave. Suite 201
Pasadena, California 91214
Areas of Practice:
- Glenn is a fiduciary with 10-years of experience in financial wellness. He is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), Mediator, Wealth Management Advisor (Series 65), and a member of Strategic Divorce Planning.
Glenn is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), Mediator, Wealth Management Advisor (Series 65), and a member of Strategic Divorce Planning.
Much of his practice is focused on working with people thinking about, going through or planning their financial future after divorce. In short, he provides people with clarity, comfort and confidence in their decisions in dissolving the family enterprise. He helps them understand the question everyone asks, “Am I going to be OK?” Glenn provides advisory services on the unique aspects of asset division, asset valuation, income analysis, tax diversification and helping clients plan for their “new financial normal”. Aside from asset valuation, Glenn provides division scenarios that afford his clients the clarity and confidence to negotiate a settlement, provide directives to their lawyers and ultimately save on legal fees while achieving better outcomes.
Glenn, himself was divorce after 24 years of marriage and raising 3 young adults. He knows firsthand the physical, mental and emotional strain of divorce. Glenn’s mission is to clear the “fog” so clients can better navigate the divorce process by providing clarity, comfort & confidence when it comes to their decisions about marital asset division and understanding their “new financial future”. He also assists in the division of Qualified Assets by producing QDRO’s through pre-approval, filing and servicing to insure that funds are divided according to the settlement agreement.
His work in marital asset division helps both the client and their attorneys or mediators.
Past Board of Director Postions
Arizona State University – W.B. Carey School of Business Alumni Association
Arizona State University – Alumni Association
Techserve Alliance – Industry Association for Technology Staffing Industry
St. Marks Elementary School – Altadena, CA
Booster Club President – St. Francis High School, La Canada, CA
- B.S. General Business Administration – Arizona State University
Licenses & Memberships:
- Pasadena Child Development Associates –Working with kids and families affected by autism
- Angels Nest TLP – Providing transitional living for kids aging out of foster care
- NAIFA- Los Angeles – National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors – Also Past President
- Oneonta Foundation – Provides college scholarships for South Pasadena area students
- LACFLA DEI Committee