Phone: (657) 232-7749
Practice: Zieman Law APC
1100 W. Town & Country Road Suite 1250
Orange, California 92868
Areas of Practice:
- OCBA Family Law Section and Solo section
- 2015 Patricia Herzog Award
- 2010 Witkin Award for Remedies
- 2007 Witkin Award for Criminal Law
- 2005 W.H.O. Award
The law is my second career. I was a classroom teacher for over a decade and my skills in educating, organizing, and interacting with families carries over well to my practice in family law.
My process is to provide a systematic approach to ensure a client is heard, understood, and educated throughout the process on the law, so s/he can make the best decisions towards a resolution.
I have a physical office space, but work almost exclusively with clients through Zoom, email and phone. A big component of my process is to do several consults with a client with the client to complete questionnaires before each consult. The initial consult is usually to get background information and identify needs and desired outcomes. For later consults, we’ll focus on one piece of the case, such as property rights, support, or a custody and parenting plan. Before these consults, a client is given both a letter and a questionnaire. The letter gives general legal information to the client on that pocket of the law. This allows a client to have time to digest information, think on answers to questions, and be prepared to ask questions at our consults to get the most from our time together.
- 1996 B.A. – Psychology and Social Behavior- University of California, Irvine
- 2000 Masters in Education - California State University Fullerton
- 2010 JD - Western State University College of Law
- 2015 OCHR 40-hour divorce mediation training
- 2023 RoadMaps for Resolution Collaborative Law Training Completed
Licenses & Memberships:
- Dec. 2011 admit CA state bar. License # 279731