Patricia Van Haren
Phone: (949) 891-0091
Practice: Law Office of Patricia C. Van Haren
19200 Von Karman Ave. #400
Irvine, California 92612
Areas of Practice:
Arbitration, Complex Litigation, Co-Parenting Issues and Visitation, Mediation
- Owner and Solo Practitioner to a multiple Attorney law firm in several locations. Attorney Practitioner with experience in Trial, Litigation, Complex, High Conflict, Multiple Parents Families (more than 2), Negotiations & Settlement, Collaborative Divorce and Custody, Mediation and Minors Counsel cases. Attorney Scope: Mediator, Collaborator, Facilitator, Consultant, Negotiator, Full-Scope, Limited-Scope, Unbundled and Flat Rate Legal Services.
I have been a practicing attorney since May of 2011. Prior to attending law school, I was a family law paralegal for approximately 20 years. For several years before becoming an attorney, I assisted couples through uncontested divorces as a paralegal and document preparation assistance. After establishing my own practice, I used all my skills and knowledge to develop my family law practice.
The focus of my practice is to assist families in their life transitions and growth. I have had extensive work in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation in addition to mediation and collaborative divorce. My office focuses solely on family law matters ranging from paternity actions, divorces, child custody & visitation, child and spousal support and property division. My office also focuses on guardianships and conservatorship. I am also trained as minor’s counsel and is on the court approved list of minor’s counsel in Orange County and Los Angeles County.
My office handles collaborative family law, divorce mediation and uncontested divorces, mediation of paternity, child custody, guardianship, conservatorship matters.
- 2010, Juris Doctorate, Abraham Lincoln University School of Law
- 2006, B.S. Criminal Justice, American Intercontinental University
- 1993, A.A. Liberal Arts, Marymount College
Licenses & Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Minor’s Counsel Certification
- Mediation Certification & IACP Basic Collaborative Training
- Better Apart Method for Mediation and Collaborative Practice & One Family Two Homes – Attorney Product Licensing
- OC United BNI
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County
- Vesta Redefining Divorce
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- ABA, ADR Section, Family Law Section
- Collaborative Practice California
- Southern California Mediation Association
- My Collaborative Team
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators